How to wear a face mask
Pro Facemask recommends best practice in mask wearing. Read our top tips below.
- Wash or sanitise hands before touching the mask
- Check the mask is not damaged
- Locate the top of the mask where pliable nose strip is
- With blue side facing outwards and white band at top, use ear loops to position mask to cover mouth nose and chin.
- Use nosepiece to shape and seal over nose.
- Position bottom of mask to cover chin and ensure firm fit with no space on sides of face
- Avoid touching the mask while wearing
- Always remove mask using ear loops only
- Keep mask away from you and surfaces while removing
- Discard mask immediately and appropriately after use
- Perform hand hygiene should you touch mask and after removal and disposal